Chakra Booster Healing Tattoos

I mention earlier on my Facebook page that I would be reviewing a unique product to help you balance your chakras....well I have been stalking my mailbox and they are finally here!  Pictured to the left are Chakra Booster Healing Tattoos.  Yep, healing tattoos!  I know you are just as exicted as I am :)

I love to learn new unique ways that I can heal my body and after learning about these I had to try them for myself.  These temporary tattoos come in a set of 7 or you can get them individually.  They are also non toxic. The ink used to create them is vegetable based.  They are about 3 inches in diameter and are very easy to apply.  You simply place them on the location of the chakra, wet them and they adhere to the skin much like a bandaid would.  You don't have to do anything special to make these work just your positive intention and belief in thir ability to heal. 

How do they Work?

So you may still be wondering exactly how do these tattoos work.  They were created by Vicki Howie and she was inspired to create them based off of the work of Masaru Emoto.  If you are not familiar with him you may have seen his water experiment in the movie What the Bleep or have heard of his experiment with rice.  What he showed was how the energy of our words effect our bodies.  In his experiment with water, he placed positive words and negative words on water. He then froze them to see what type of crystals it would produce.  The results can be seen in the picture to the right.  The water that was infusioned with the energy of positive words created beautiful crystal forms.  The water that had the negative words created distorted crystal forms.  Our bodies are 70% water so how do you think the energy of the words we speak affect us?

That understanding is what led to the birth of this unique product.  Vicki wanted to create something that would work in much the same way as Masaru Emoto's experiment.  She created these unique tattoos after getting a tattoo of the symbol for the Root Chakra on her lower back.  When she got the tattoo she felt an instant rush of energy through her body.  She wanted a less painful way for others to experience this for themselves. So Chakra Booster Tattoos was born.

Don't know what to expect?

So now that you know a little bit about how they work, I thought you may like a review from someone you trust :) I will be using the tattoos and then writing to you about my experience.  I want to experience how I feel while wearing each of them individually so I will use them one at a time.  You can of course use them all at once but for some people that are not use to that type of energy or those that have never worked with healing their chakras it is advised to only use one at a time.  Along with talking about what I experience with each of these unique tattoos; I will also give you important information about the seven energy centers known as the chakras.  I am excited to get started and share my experience.  If you want to start your journey now with Chakra Booster Healing Tattoos you can do so by clicking this link.

I will talk to you soon!

Lotus

Popular Posts