The Solar Plexus: Power Center


I have had a busy couple of weeks but I had not forgotten that I had a review that I promised for my experience working with the third chakra healing tattoo which is the Solar Plexus.  The tattoo lasted for approximately seven days.  I put this tattoo on my back without any help so when I removed the card holding the tattoo it got a little distorted but it was fine.  I had two really amazing experiences happen!


 An adorable little kitten showed up at my backdoor.  Your probably thinking ok Lotus, this cat is really cute and all but what does that have to do with the Solar Plexus, lol. Well I find the symbolism in everything.  For about three days I had been hearing this loud crying noise outside of my window early in the morning.  I thought it was a bird but when ever I would look outside I never saw the bird or heard the noise anymore.  My three year old daughter told me that it was cat and that it was hungry (she is intuitive already). I went outside and stood there when I heard the crying again that evening and I looked in the corner there was this beautiful tiny kitten.  After I cleaned her up and gave her some food I did a tarot reading to see what message did this cat showing up at my door mean for me.  I pulled the Power card which relates to the energy of this chakra because it involves personal power and how you are using your power. This is also a weak under-active chakra for me.  I already have one cat so I am thankful for the message that is cat was able to show me.  She has a new home with one of my family members now.

The second experience I had came in the form of a dream.  I dreamed that I met an angel.  I felt she was my guardian angel.  In part of the dream, I was on a bus and there was a man sitting across from me that started acting really crazy.  I'm not sure what he was going to do, but there was a woman standing in front of me looking me.  Then as the man started to get louder these huge white wings appeared.  She looked at me and smiled.  I'm not sure if anyone else saw the wings.  Then the dream shifted to me walking. I was carrying some really heavy jars and this same woman that I saw on the train appeared again.  I had stopped to take a rest and she grabbed up my jars for me and said she was going in the same direction and would carry them for me.  She already had a arm full of things but seemed to have no issue carrying my heavy jars.  When we got to the store, she looked at me and smiled again and gave me hug.  This sense of love and warmness came over me as she hugged me. She then told me that I will be ok.  What I took from this was that it was ok for me to use my power.  Then she turned and left.  I will never forget that dream or how I felt when I woke up.

The Solar Plexus: Power Center

The Solar Plexus Chakra, located between the navel and solar plexus, is your power centre - your Core Self. While the Sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment, the third chakra is all about who you are. The energy of this chakra allows you to transform inertia into action and movement. It allows you to meet challenges and mover forward in your life.

The main challenge for the third chakra is to use your personal power in a balanced manner. What does that mean? It means consciously harnessing the energy of the solar plexus chakra. It means being proactive rather then reactive or inactive.

People with excessive third chakra energy react to life circumstances, they have emotional outbursts and are often stressed out. People with blocked or deficient third chakra are passive and inactive - allowing life to pass by while they do nothing.

Strong third chakra reflects the ability to move forward in life with confidence and power. It reflects the ability to make conscious choices to choose and to act.

 The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable. The third chakra is the centre of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality.  The message of the third chakra is: You have the power to choose. Your can choose to achieve your life purpose or you can live out your karma or past experiences.

Gemstones: Yellow Jasper, Yellow or Gold Quartz, Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Gold Topaz, Yellow Sapphire or any yellow gemstone or crystal

Illnesses: Ulcers, Jaundice, Gall Stones, Weakness, Insecurities in Relationships or Career, Gas, Procrastination, Diabetes, Nausea, Digestive Issues

Physical: Liver, Stomach, Spleen, Digestive Tract, Gall Bladder, Spleen, Nervous System, Lower Back

Essential Oils: Chamomile, Yarrow, Vetivert, Petigrain, Peppermint, Lemon Juniper, and Marjoram

Glands: Isles of Langerhans (pancreas)

 Effects:  Healthy Ego, Self Confidence, Personal Power, Ambition, Drive, Sharp Intellect, In Control of One's Life and Destiny 

Popular Posts