The 11:11 Gateway: Moon in Scorpio 11 - 11 - 2015

The New Moon is upon us once again and it now falls in the sign of Scorpio (my favorite of course). New moons provide the perfect opportunity to start something new and with the highly transformative energy of Scorpio, it is also the perfect time to manifest your desires. The energy of this moon is super powerful not just because it is in Scorpio but because is happening November (the 11th month) on the 11th day! This creates the powerful 11:11 portal which can give that extra power to your manifestations. You definitely want to take advantage of this energy!

Below is some additional information pertaining to the power of 11:11

11:11 is a number activation sequence. Each time that you see 11, 111 or 1111 on a clock it represents that you are being given an opportunity to walk into a Gateway of Manifestation. The universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts, which then are manifesting into the physical in record speed. The time period from November 11, to January 11 is considered to be the HOLY TRINITY months. All in All it is a divine decree and an opportunity issued to all of earth. Wake-up, and become your true light.

Eleven is also the number of masters. 11:11 is an encoded molecular structure of Remembrance, activating the Master of Light we have always been. This is the Biological Ascension, and 11:11 is the Ascension Doorway. The Light of Ascension comes in many forms and on many levels. It comes not always in one day, or one moment. For we Ascend and descend continually word by word, thought by thought. Ascension is birthed from every breath, every thought, and every word. As the 11:11 energies enter let them purge you of what has been solidified and blocked. All of heaven known and unknown enters through this 11:11 Gateway.


As you can see 11:11 is a powerful gateway. In the following video Tania Gabrielle speak about so other amazing things that are happening with this New Moon in Scorpio and how we can make the most of it.


In the above video you learned a bit more about the upcoming New Moon. You also learned that is a time for resetting our vibration. The Scorpio New Moon is about self-mastery and personal power. A New Moon in itself is an energetic doorway that allows us to break ground for new cycles from within, a time for spiritual and emotional reboot. The energy of a Scorpio New Moon is therefore the equivalent of a shortcut to our core vibration, or a torrential cosmic flush to purify toxic emotional waters and shift parts of our existence that felt blocked.

Scorpio also rules healing power where we align with Spirit to transform dis-ease into miraculous health as we rise up out of the ashes and surrender old, stuck energy for the regeneration of health. This new moon is a chance to draw back our power from bad energy investments, to make heartfelt commitments, to drop dead-weight, to get right with our Soul. Seeds sown under a Scorpio New Moon need a deep planting location in order to firmly root themselves. When these seeds began to sprout we will be transforming into more of what we desire much like the Phoenix which is liked to the Scorpio.

Opening the Gateway of Abundance - The 40 Day Prosperity Plan by John Randolph Price

Since this is such a powerful time I want to make the most of it by embarking on completely shifting my energy around creating abundance in my life. I recently saw someone share this information about the 40 Day Prosperity Plan by John Randolph and I thought this would be the perfect day to start! This plan helps you to rewire your consciousnesses to help you realign your energy to create abundance in your life. I'm *super* excited to start this process! It is very easy to do this program however you must be fully committed. If you miss a day you much start the process over. So make sure that you are ready and focused on this goal.

The 40 Day Prosperity Plan is quite simple. You pick a day to start and you mark out when it will end on your calendar which is 40 days from that date. Find a journal that you would like to use to document this journey and write the following statement in it on the first day:

This day, (show actual date), I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support, and I view my current world of effect as it truly is... simply an out-picturing of my former beliefs. I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I believed in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the Source of my supply. I believed in mortal man and carnal conditions, and through this faith gave man and conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more! This day I renounce my so-called human-hood and claim my divine inheritance as a Being of God. This day I acknowledge God as my supply and my support.

There are ten statements or principles that you will review and meditate on each day. You will go through these statement 4 times in the 40 day period. You will read each statement and meditate on it for 15 minutes a day. Then you make notes in your journey about what insight that you received regarding those statements. Remember that if you miss a day you must start this process over from the beginning. You can find the 10 principle statement here.

I do hope you will join me on this journey to discovering the abundance that is your divine birthright. Enjoy this powerful New Moon in Scorpio and the 11:11 Gateway. Comment below let me know that you will be joining me and don't forget to share this with others. Happy Manifesting!

Popular Posts